What's Covered: Drill:
- Hit successful Draw shots into a target area of your choosing that curve 15-10-5-0 yards to the target. (The 0 is a dead straight shot no curve.)
- Hit successful Fade shots 15-10-5-0 yards to the target. (The 0 is a dead straight shot no curve.)
- Adjust club slection to your skill level. The longer the club, the harder the drill. I'm using middle iron.
- Adjust the target landing size to your skill level. Smaller target = harder drill. I'm using 20 yard target.
- For Big Fade: Line up feet left, put ball 1" forward in stance, swing well left, feel like face is very open at contact. Anything toward the heel side for strike location will help fade.
- Small Fade: smaller amounts of what was mentioned above.
- For Big Draw: Line up feet to the right, put ball 1" back in the stance, swing right, feel the momentum of the face turning over closed, through contact.
Golf Pros Featured:
Instructors Featured: Clay Ballard
Video Duration: 17:43
This content is exclusively for those who have purchased the Ball Striking Masterclass.
It's not currently available, but we'll let our All Access Members know when it's offered again.Become an All Access Member Now!