Help and Support
If you're using an iPhone, iPad, or a Mac and having trouble playing our videos, be sure you've updated to the latest operating systems.
If you're having an issue, we're here to help!
The fastest way to handle your issue is to find it below in the questions and answers area.
If that doesn't work, then click on the Help button (you should see a circle with a question mark) on the bottom right corner of this page to chat or leave us a message.
You can also call us!
Most Common Questions and Answers
Click on the questions below to see the answers.
Why aren't you accepting my username and password?
First of all, remember that your username is likely your email address.
Here are some common reasons you may be having trouble:
- Your browser is automatically filling in old, incorrect information. Delete everything that is automatically put into the username and password fields and then very carefully retype the correct information. Remember not to add any extra spaces and the password is case sensitive. (You may even want to try using a different browser if this keeps giving you trouble.)
- Your device is adding spaces in your email address or (incorrectly) capitalizing the first letter of your password. Be very careful not to let it do those things.
- If you have more than one email address you may have used, try them both.
- If you just signed up, you may have misspelled your email address and/or your password when checking out. You can simply reset your password if you need to, or contact us with the Help feature to check your email address.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
Please go to this page to retrieve your password using your email address.
What do I do if I forgot my username?
Most likely, your username is the email address you used when you signed up.
Can't remember that? Check out any email you may have recently received from us and try the email address it was sent to.
Still no luck?
Please use the contact form on this page and include your full name and the email address you used when registering. If you're not sure which email address you used, include any that you might have used.
How do I update my email address or change other profile information?
You can update your profile information on this page. (Note: only for All Access Members.)
Where can I view and update account information?
You can update your account information on this page. (Note: only for All Access Members.)
Where can I find my subscription details?
You can view all your subscription information and order history on this page. (Note: only for All Access Members.)
How can I cancel my subscription?
Although, we'll be very sad to see you go, you can easily cancel your subscription by finding it in the Subscriptions area on this page. (Note: only for All Access Members.)
Why is one video not playing?
If only one video gives you trouble, just try that one video again later. It usually clears itself up by the next time you visit.
If you want to try fixing the issue immediately, here are some steps you can take:
1. Refresh your screen and try playing the video again.
2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. These links may help you:
-Go here to clear Flash cookies (click "Delete All Sites," shut and re-open the browser then try playing videos again.)
3. Try a different browser. We recommend that you download and use Google Chrome. Get it here.
4. Try watching on a different computer/phone/tablet.
5. If none of those work, please just try the video again in a few hours.
How do I purchase a gift membership for someone else?
Gifting is very easy as long as you already have a membership account. (Non-members cannot use this process.)
You purchase the gift. We give you a link that you send to your friend. They click it, register, and thank you profusely!
I've received some emails from you. How often do you send me stuff? Will I be "spammed"?
Right after you first sign up, you'll get a welcome note and then another email every few days after that to tell you about some of the cool stuff available here.
After your first month, you'll usually get a couple emails each week. We always send an email when we release new content and try to bundle other bits of information in those to keep your inbox from being overloaded.
Remember that you can simply unsubscribe using the link from any of our emails.
How does the "Remember me" feature work when logging in?
Checking the box next to "Remember me" when you log in will automatically log you in each time you visit any page on TopSpeedGolf.com for the next 1 year. This makes it easier for you to access our site and content.
Of course, if you are visiting us from a computer that other people have access to, automatically logging in may not be the best option.
When you check the box and log in, our site will set a cookie to remember you when you return to the site from the same computer. To disable the cookie, just click "Logout." You'll need to re-enter your email address and password when you return to TopSpeedGolf.com.
Why doesn't the "Remember me" function work when I log in?
Your browser is probably set not to accept cookies, which are required for this feature to work. You'll need to change your browser's settings. This page my help.
It’s also possible you last logged in on a different computer or in a different browser and chose "remember me." That set the cookies on that particular computer or browser, which won't carry over to a different browser or computer.
Why am I not getting all the emails you send?
There are generally 3 possible reasons this could be happening:
- Some of them are going into your spam/junk mail box. Please check that.
- Your email service provider is blocking the emails before they even get to you.
- You are using Gmail, and our emails are showing up in the Promotions tab. To move our emails to your Primary tab, use the simple steps below.
To make sure our emails show up in your Primary tab in Gmail, simply do this:
- Drag one of our emails from the Promotions tab to the Primary tab and then click "Yes" in the yellow box that shows up afterwards.
- Right-click on one of our emails in the Promotions tab, then choose "Move to tab" and choose Primary then click "Yes" in the yellow box that shows up afterwards.
Videos are stuttering or starting and stopping. What should I do?
- First, you may notice a dramatic performance improvement by quitting unused programs, closing extra browser windows or tabs, and turning off any background applications that could be using up bandwidth.
- Refresh your screen and try playing the video again.
- If the video is HD (indicated with a white "HD" icon in the play bar area), your computer and internet connection may not be able to handle the video smoothly. You can turn off HD by clicking the "HD" icon and then choosing one of the lower resolution options (like 360p) instead of "auto".
- Allow the entire video (or most of it) to load before you play it. You can do this by clicking the play button, waiting until you see it appear and start to play in the screen area, and then pressing the pause button. It will keep loading while it is paused. You know it is fully loaded when the timeline at the bottom of the video turns gray all the way across. "Choppiness" usually happens when the video plays faster than your computer and internet can get it from our server.
- Contact your internet provider and tell them what is happening. It is possible they are not routing you to our videos in a proper manner.
Note that if you turn off auto HD from one video, none of the other videos will play in auto HD mode until you click to turn it back on on one of the videos.
I can't hear the audio or it's way too loud! What's going on?
Some videos are recorded with slightly different volume levels but don't cause significant issues for most members.
Depending on your computer, operating system, speakers, browser, etc. you might experience larger variances.
When adjusting the volume, remember there are often three places to look: your computer's internal settings (usually an icon can be clicked in the bottom-right of your screen), the volume control on each video (see below), and your speakers.
Below, you can see where the volume control is on each video.
What do I do if the videos aren't loading and/or I'm getting an error?
- Be sure you have done all operating system and browser updates.
- Reload the page and try again.
- If you are using an Android tablet or phone, you may need to click the full screen button on the video after loading it.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies. These links may help you: clear cache | clear cookies
I can't get the videos to work and I've tried everything. What should I do?
Try watching on a different computer or device and then contact us using the form on this page. Include all these in the comments:
- What sort of device are you using to access our website? (a Mac, PC, Android phone, iPad, etc.)
- Your browser and version (Internet Explorer 9, Safari, Firefox, etc.),
- What exactly is happening when you try to play the video? (including the exact error message if you are getting one),
- Approximate age of your computer,
- The exact URL of the page you are having trouble with on our site (copy the exact URL and paste it into the comments),
- The names of a couple of videos not working,
- The names of a couple of videos that are working (if any).
How can I use Chromecast / Google Cast to watch your videos on my TV?
Apple / iOS
If you are using an iOS device, you will need to install a browser app that supports Google Cast / Chromecast.
I tested this one, and it worked; though, you should use it at your own risk:
If you're using an Android device, you can probably get it to work. Since the exact instructions may differ by device, I'll just post what we've figured out for a Samsung Note 3 and Note 5. However, the process for other devices is likely similar.
- Ensure your Google Cast / Chromecast app on your device is connected to the Chromecast device on your TV or monitor.
- Open the page on the Samsung Note 3 or Note 5,
- Click play button on a video (which plays in full screen mode),
- Tap the screen while it's playing,
- Click the Chromecast symbol in the upper-left of the screen.
How does your 365-day money-back guarantee work?
It's pretty standard, really. I just want to make sure you're happy.
You can find out all the details on our Money-Back Guarantee Policy page.
How can I play the videos in full-screen mode?
Just hover over the video screen and press the icon in the bottom right of the video you are watching. When you want to shrink the video, press it again.
Is my information safe on your site?
I am confident we have taken all reasonable measures to keep your data and computer safe.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) help prevent anyone "listening" in as your sensitive data is shared with our payment processor. Our site earned an "A" rating from the Qualys SSL server test.
We don't store your credit card details. Our fully PCI-compliant payment processor, Stripe protects that data.
We also will not sell your data to any third parties. That's my promise to you.
Why can't I mark this level complete?
There are a couple of reasons why this might happen:
- You forgot to mark one of the lessons in the level complete. Go back into each lesson in that level and ensure you've clicked the Mark Complete button.
- The level has a "More Coming Soon" lesson in it. We use those to prevent you from completing a level because we're planning to add videos to it in the future.
If none of these apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you investigate.
How do I switch from a monthly membership to an annual?
If you want to enjoy the annual discount on your membership, simply click the link you'll see in your Member Quick Links on your home page.
How do I get my image on the site and by my comments?
You need a Gravatar! (That stands for globally recognized avatar.)
You can easily sign up for one at gravatar.com.
Just make sure that the email address you are using on topspeedgolf.com is associated with your Gravatar account (note that you can have more than one email associated with your Gravatar account).
Why does TopSpeedGolf.com use Gravatars?
Many people already have them, and it's just real easy for us to incorporate it into our website rather than building something new that probably won't be as good anyway.
So, please just take a couple of minutes and sign up for your Gravatar here.
Why didn't the next page load after creating/paying for my membership?
First of all, your membership was likely created. You should try logging in to verify this.
If you run into issues logging in, please contact us at email@example.com.
Second, the reason it happened is most likely because your browser is set to not accept cookies.
We highly recommend that you change that setting in order to enjoy a better experience on our site (and many other sites).
It is possible other parts of our site also may not work as expected if you don't allow cookies.
If you need help enabling/allowing cookies, please do an internet search for something like "how to allow cookies in [insert your browser's name: Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.]".
When I try to log in, why do I stay on the log in page (especially for iOS devices)?
Most likely, you are blocking cookies in your browser.
If you are using an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, this article will tell you how to allow cookies: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
If you need help enabling/allowing cookies in a different browser, please do an internet search for something like "how to allow cookies in [insert your browser's name: Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.]".
If you continue to run into issues logging in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.