What's Covered: Drills:
- 10 successful swings, standing on left leg only, brushing the grass, leg bent, must keep balance to the finish, nice and easy swing.
- 10 successful swings repeating first drill, using right leg only.
- 10 successful swings, swinging w/ left arm only, brushing the grass, right arm behind back, choke down on club, visualize each swing before you start, bow left wrist.
- 10 successful swings, swinging w/ right arm only, left your body pivot open, let the club hinge and release from extension to flat towards straight line release.
- 10 in a row w/ right hand bouncing ball on the clubface. Choke down on club, use elbow to bounce ball.
- 10 in a row left hand.
Golf Pros Featured:
Instructors Featured: Clay Ballard
Video Duration: 6:31
This content is exclusively for those who have purchased the Ball Striking Masterclass.
It's not currently available, but we'll let our All Access Members know when it's offered again.Become an All Access Member Now!