Reserve an In-person Golf Lesson with Robin “Mr. Distance” Rosado
Robin “Mr. Distance” Rosado
TSG Director of Instruction
Reserve an In-person Lesson:
Heathrow Country Club
1200 Bridgewater Dr
Heathrow, FL 32746
Rate: $125 USD/hr
Watch This 1-Minute Critique…
“I was able to hit the ball consistently much higher and farther…”
-Brant Malsam, All Access Member / Robin’s Student
1 Hour In-person Lesson – $125
The first 10-15 minutes will be an analysis of your swing. We’ll identify any major issues with your swing and then discuss the steps to improve your swing. During the lesson, we’ll focus on one key swing component to master. At the conclusion of the lesson, you’ll learn what to work on and get videos taken during the lesson.
2 Hour In-person Lesson – $250
In the beginning, we spend 15 minutes in consultation learning the history of your game, deciding where you want to take your game, and then creating a program designed specifically for you. The foundation for every lesson is the Top Speed Golf System and we’ll apply that system to you as an individual. Each time we’ll video your swing and work with a FlightScope launch monitor. After each lesson, I’ll send you a video voiceover of the lesson so you can have those notes for you forever and won’t forget what we discussed.
5 Hour Half Day In-person Lesson – $625
We’ll start with a 10-15 minute warm up with video analysis. Then we’ll do a FlightScope analysis of your numbers including swing speed.
- The first 2 hours we’ll discuss your swing and work on areas identified during the analysis.
- 1 hour in the short game area: chipping and pitching. Bunker.
- 1 hour going over the Putting Master Class.
- 1 hour back at the range for last bit of practice.
Videos will be sent home with you with voiceover notes from what we’ve discussed. You’ll also receive a detailed document with all the drills gone over and notes we took during the lesson.
2 Day In-person Lesson Experience – $1600
2 days, 4 hours each day of the total Top Speed Golf System.
Day 1: Analysis of your swing with video and FlightScope Launch monitor.
- First 2 hours going over each part of the TSG system and how it relates to you specifically.
- 1 hour going over the TSG wedge system
- 1 hour back on the range to work on specific drills for you
- First hour will be over the TSG Putting System.
- The second hour will focus on the TSG Wedge System.
- Last 2 hours will be back on the driving range working on the TSG System and drills discussed on the first day.
This package includes:
- 1 round of golf
- ½ off your first month of Unlimited Reviews
- TSG Logo hat